Thursday, June 04, 2009

Vegas?

Well I am being pressured by the Golden Nugget to get them an answer about how many rooms she should block. I was required to get back to her by today! I sent an email out to all who responded in the past and have not heard from anyone.
If you still want to do this please sound off!
Either post with a definite yes or I cannot confirm the rooms.
Aug 21,22,23 are the dates which we were hoping to do this.
My wife and I are planning to go, so unless I hear from you by tomorrow, at the latest, I will assume the reunion is off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Debagger said...

I guess this year is not a good year for most to have this reunion. Only 3 people are able to make this work, many were interested but scheduling was a problem.
I think we will try for next year, maybe with more time to schedule and hopefully the economy will pick up.
I tried.

7:46 AM  
Blogger tom morrison said...

debagger,you don't me but i was enewetak in 79, looking forword to vegas reunion,just need to know if it's still on.i can be reached @ home #239-566-2788 or my cell 239-572-0613 tom morrison, naples florida or my e-mail enewetak1979@gmail.com

3:48 PM  
Blogger dbush79 said...

Anymore ideas about a reunion for 2010-- Would be great to see some Animals again--

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home