Saturday, April 19, 2008

Construction Crew


Here we are building the hangout. We had to scrounge for material, I think the navy guys gave us the rope and the hanging balls. This picture is before the bar and bar stools were built. Can't remember where we got the burlap and padding for the bar.
We had lots of help constructing, I think everyone wanted a place to hangout, besides the Sandcastle.
If anyone has pictures they would like to share I will be glad to post them with your story. Send them single pictures only, multiple pictures don't post very well.
Thanks for visiting

4 Comments:

Blogger Tradingpost said...

Mike, Just checking in to see how everyone is. Hope everything is going OK for all the other 'Lojwa Animals' How about a reunion with the Animals?? I know there are probably Animals in every State of the Union. Ken (PX Mgr.) left me a voice mail the other day but so far I haven't been able to connect with him. Really good times at the hooch and bar. Lets get together some time-All The Animals-Steve McKee, littlebuddysteve@gmail.com cell # (615)670-5962

2:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Steve,
I am doing well thank you.
I think that is a great idea, an animal reunion. I think we should make plans to meet in Las Vegas, where else would animals go to play?
We can figure out a time and which hotel, anyone interested respond and we will work together to find a good time to do this. Maybe is we get enough people we can get a discount on the rooms.
I don't think we will have to stay in a hooch.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Tradingpost said...

Mike, Lets do it. May take some time to get in touch with all the Animals, but count me in ! Vegas it is. Steve

3:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Steve,
Who is the guy standing in the picture next to you?
I can't remember his name?

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home